Monday, April 6, 2009

A famous family

Some family members tease me about having a "famous" family member because my picture is in the paper a lot, and I've started appearing in short shopping segments on the local news. (I've only had one person recognize me so far, so "famous" is a bit of a stretch).

BUT, I'm bound and determined to make my family members famous! Brody has been in the paper a few times, and now his picture is in the paper bi-weekly with my column and on our Daily Press website to promote our Kids Picture Gallery.

He'll also be in this month's issue of the local Mom&Me magazine. I write the cover stories for that mag, and this month the topic is childcare. So, naturally, I highlight two of the most important women in mine and Brody's lives. Moms/Grandmas!

They had their own photo shoot, and here are two of the pictures. They turned out beautifully!

(Photos by Judy Lowery, Daily Press)

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely precious shot of your momma with Brody. Give her my love!

    ReplyDelete