Monday, January 12, 2009

DJ is in heaven

DJ had a MERRY Christmas this year - wife, momma and mom-in-law contributed to a gaming computer fund, and he has happily spent the past few weeks researching and purchasing parts for this AWESOME computer.

(Note: Here's the conversation between Duane and Shawn about Duane's new computer:
Shawn: "Sweet! I've never played a game on max settings before!"
Duane: "Me either!" )

Just this past weekend, Duane got all of the parts to his computer and spent many hours putting it together (and running in to give me reports on the computer's "overclocking status," whatever the heck that means).

Here he is in heaven:




And here Brody is helping Daddy:


4 comments:

  1. That little guy is so cute, it should be federally regulated! Love that shot of him in the box of packing peanuts. I hope you were packing him up to ship him off to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overclocking RULES!

    Congrats Duane on the "awesome" computer, watch the temp. Try and throw in an xtra fan or up the power of the fans in the spaces you have.

    Hey, send me an email addy (tom.stanley@ymail.com) I have Brody's first program. It's called 'banger' in that each key he touches (bangs) a new sound and visual take place ('windows key' is disabled). He'll love it and it is age appropriate. My three boys started out with it before moving on to Reader Rabbit. They were computer literate at age two. It would mean a lot to me for Brody to have it. I can email it as an attachment, it's like 170kb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha
    thats pretty funny
    that picture makes me miss the little guy
    ALOT! Stinks being 7 hours away =[

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the picture of Brody in the packing peanuts too!!Awww... he is so adorible!

    ReplyDelete