Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had an unusual New Year's Eve and Day because I (Nicole) came down with a nasty stomach bug on Tuesday night. I stayed in bed all day while Becky and Duane watched Brody for me. Thankfully the bug only stayed around for about 24 hours, and I was back to my old self on Thursday.
The Paitsels were quarantined from the Stanleys, however, because Shawn is getting ready to sign up for the National Guard in West Virginia this Thursday and we didn't want him (or Mom and Dad who also have to travel) to come down with it on their trip. We think we're in the safe zone now (no one else has gotten sick, thankfully), and we're having a good luck dinner with Shawn tomorrow night. We'll all miss him so MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Mr. & Mrs. Paitsel, and Brody!

    Shawn! National Guard! ..that's crazy man, I'm way proud of you! ..and old :(

    Love,
    Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete